Dietitians are part of diabetic care teams, and with good reason: nutrition is a critical part of proper diabetes management. But it’s not just about counting carbohydrates or figuring out exchanges. It’s about selecting and maintaining a healthy and enjoyable diet.
Dietary Supplements and Nutraceuticals. (946 KB PDF file) See also New AACE Medical Guidelines for Use of
Dietary Supplements; Endocrinologists Encourage Education Before Use.
- Response to What if It’s All Been A Big Fat Lie?
- The ADA has released new recommendations on food and diet in the management of diabetes.
- Herbals, Supplements and Diabetes: Round Two (15 January 2001)
- Obesity: Does It Harm or Merely Offend? (8 January 2001)
- Resolutions (1 January 2001)
- The Skinny on Fat (18 December 2000)
- Herbs and Diabetes (11 December 2000)
- General Food Issues (4 December 2000)
- Understanding and Using Glycemic Index for Better BG Control (27 November 2000)
- Let’s Talk Turkey: Enjoy Thanksgiving and Keep Control (20 November 2000)
- Food Label Detective: In Search of Hidden Carbs (13 November 2000)
- I Don’t Want To Be the “Food Police!” (6 November 2000)
- Food Matters: Restaurant Eating: Go Ethnic! (30 October 2000)
- Halloween: The Tricks for Handling Treats (23 October 2000)
- I Am the Count! Fat and Carb Counting to Meet Your Goals (16 October 2000)
- The False Promise of Fat-Free Foods (9 October 2000)
- Fast and Flavorful: Tasty Meals with Less Effort (2 October 2000)
- Restaurant Eating: Focus on Fast Foods (25 September 2000)
- Food Matters: Carb Counting (18 September 2000)
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.